- Fresh and exciting Cosmetic/Personal Care/Beauty company
- Great professional growth, benefits (fully paid), Unlimited PTO
About Our Client
My client does all things beauty, from Personal Care to Cosmetics to Fragrances! They are a fresh company that has already mad a significant impact in the beauty industry.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects throughout their full life-cycle, from creative briefs, project start up, execution through completion and wrap-up.
- The Project Manager will assist the Product Manager by tracking progress through the entire life-cycle of a product from concept to delivery.
- Have very close partnerships with the product development, packaging, procurement, sourcing, regulatory and creative teams!
- The project manager will ensure new products are successfully launched on time.
- Proactively adjust priorities based on teams and organization's needs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of project management experience within the Cosmetic, Personal Care/Skin Care or Fragrance Industry
- Proven track record of project management success.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and adapting to changing priorities.
- Must be able to successfully communicate with clients.
What's on Offer
- Unlimited PTO
- Benefits (fully paid)
- Professional Growth