- Credit underwriting and portfolio management of Media & Comm exposures
- Work with RMs and positioned within the front office
About Our Client
Our client is a large, international bank.
- Processes all transaction-related credit requests,
- Drive the preparation of credit applications and customer on-boarding
- Negotiation and review of credit and other transaction documentation
- Execute, oversees and manage ongoing credit monitoring per internal policy, portfolio reporting, portfolio management, and credit cost oversight
- Train and develop junior staff in credit analysis, internal procedure and policy, transaction execution, and workload
- Leverage the expertise and capabilities of other businesses in alignment with the strategy of the Bank
- Drive an active portfolio management culture
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of corporate banking experience in job relevant roles
- Bachelors degree in Finance or a related field
- Expert level of experience in credit analysis, proposing and negotiating loan documentation, and loan structuring
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effectively partner with other internal teams and product areas
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.