- Opportunity within Credit Risk Review at a top-tier bank.
- Exposure to multiple industry sectors with a focus on Leveraged Lending.
About Our Client
This opportunity is with a top-tier banking client.
The Credit Risk Review Associate will be responsible for the independent assessment of the asset quality of the bank's wholesale lending portfolio. This includes:
- Evaluating lending transactions to ensure appropriateness of risk ratings and that loan is within risk appetite of the bank
- Identifying loans with potential credit weakness as well as researching current market conditions/relevant trends that may lead to potential default
- Ensuring emerging risks are identified and highlighted to management
- Communicating findings and recommendations to business
- Interfacing with internal and external clients to ensure proper idenftification, documentation, and resolution of all risks impacting loan portfolio.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Credit Risk Review Associate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or similar
- Experience in Leveraged Lending Credit Risk
- Strong communicaton skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, plus bonus and great benefits. This role has the opportunity for full-time remote.