- Utilize your experience processing Standby Letters of Credit
- Join a team that believes their people are their most valuable asset
About Our Client
A European financial firm with a global presence. You will be working with the universal bank's New York, New York office and have the opportunity to be a fully remote employee.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Issuing and amending Standby Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees
- Preparing due diligence (sanctions / negative news) screenings documentation to be sent to the appropriate departments for screening.
- Maintaining the portfolio and following up with customers and banks on all aspects of these transactions.
- Maintaining daily customer contact and providing advice in connection with the handling of Credit transactions.
- Advising Relationship Managers on the products available to their customers.
- Process, standby letters of credit and bank guarantees that are approved for handling in the branch according to guidelines in a timely and efficient manner;
- Provide daily customer contact and advise in connection with the handling of all standby letters of credit and bank guarantees transactions
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working with Standby Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- Immediate remote start
- Competitive Compensation
- Work-Life balance
- Generous Benefits