Custom Home Project Manager - Greenville, SC
Top custom home builder in Greenville building homes upwards of $2M.
Strong reputation in the area and positive work atmosphere.
About Our Client
This Residential Builder focuses on custom home builds from the ground up to light commercial renovations. This custom home builder has seen higher visibility throughout the state of South Carolina and has grown their pipeline through their reputation and quality work.
If this sounds like a company that you'd like to work for, apply to the associated link for immediate consideration.
The Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Monitor and report project schedule and progress
- On-site management of all construction related activities
- Ensure adherence with construction management policies and procedures
- Administration of contracts, plans, and specifications
- Quality control of goods and materials
- Review contracts, contractor requisitions, change order and draw requests
- Assist in plan review for cost estimating and constructability issues
- Work with in-house development team to maintain effective communication and follow up with employees, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors
- Coordinate permits and Owner required testing; Monitor Contractor and Subcontractor required testing
- Attend site project meetings as the Owner's Representative
- Management of Punch List
- Coordinate project close-out, warranty work, and transition to asset management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field highly preferred
- 3+ years residential construction experience in the Carolinas market
- Proven track record working on ground up custom homes upwards of $800k
- Comprehensive understanding of standard construction management procedures and ability to manage project team to ensure compliance with aid policies
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to face clients
- The applicant must have strong technical and analytical skills, including a careful eye when reading and analyzing project-related documents and contracts
- Ability to track project expenditures and manage project cash flows during construction
- Must be a highly-motivated self-starter that pays attention to detail and is committed to meeting deadlines
Acquire these skills? Apply to the associated link within 24 hours for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Base salary: $75k+ (dependent on experience)
- Bonus structure in place that brings you above and beyond salary
- Benefits included: health insurance
- Company truck
- Opportunities to join a quickly growing company and advance in coming years
- Projects local to Greenville, SC area