- Homebuilder offers a strong pipeline of projects
- Work on home projects ranging $2M-$6M
About Our Client
Our client is an established Custom Homebuilder in Austin. This company is focused on luxury custom home projects ranging in $2M-$6M homes.
- Manage the day to day jobsite activities and operations for the construction of thecustom home projects.
- Responsible for project quality control.
- Provide leadership to the subcontractor workforce.
- Review the plans and specifications for the project.
- Prepare, manage and update the project schedule including determining the sequence for work and scheduling all material deliveries.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings to ensure that safety measures are understood and being followed.
- Address any safety issues on the jobsite as they arise and report any incidents to all appropriate parties.
- Complete any necessary paperwork responsibilities including daily records of field activity.
- Manage site logistics, coordinate site visit inspection requests.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ Years of Experience in ground-up luxury custom home projects in Austin
- Experience with construction softwares
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell allowance
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental