Customer Acquisition Manager
Family feel culture
About Our Client
This brand is committed to creating personal care products that are kind to the environment, kind to people and animals. They are looking for a Customer Acquisition Manager to join their mission. This role is the opportunity to make a strong impact across the performance marketing space whilst being an integral member of the team!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Customer Acquisition including paid social, paid search, display
· Oversee the Implementation of digital marketing campaigns on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
· Analyze and extract meaningful marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms, to drive ROI and help define channel attribution models
· Develop dashboards that provide actionable insights and visualization into user and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
· Review and present data-driven analysis of campaigns and marketing strategy
The Successful Applicant
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Bachelor's degree in analytical field or related field
· Experience in campaign management, measurement, ROI, and attribution
· Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
· Proven ability to work on a small team, with a high level of autonomy in a high-growth environment
· A collaborative, team-oriented and efficient working style
· A deep level of curiosity about customers and user journeys
What's on Offer
- Salary 80k-100k based on experience