Customer Service and Sales Operations
Must have 1-2 years of relevant corporate Customer Service experience
Previous work in Beauty or Fashion (corporate) is recommended
About Our Client
Founded in 1995, a prestigious skin care and beauty brand was started by former department store executive and renown makeup artist. They are known for their premium anti-aging skin care products and cosmetics. They are headquartered in Texas - this position is in their New York City office.
- Review and release domestic wholesale EDI sales orders for processing for customers who place orders this way
- Elevate any EDI issues to Director of Operations and warehouse team
- Review non-EDI customer orders and manually enter into ERP system
- Review E-commerce orders received on the brand's website
- Manually enter orders for gratis, special promotions and other internal requests. Track these requests against corresponding allocations/budgets
- Send order confirmations to customers and sales team
- Maintain consistent contact with sales team regarding discrepancies, missing or incorrect order information, shortages, back in stock dates, etc.
- Monitor and update all customer profiles including addresses, shipping terms, and special instructions where needed
- Maintain master distribution list and submit to e-commerce team all store location information for website locator
- Maintain constant communication with warehouse to ensure all pick tickets are processed in a timely manner in accordance with our SLA
- Manage all inbound Customer Service inquiries for retail customers and consumers. This involves speaking with end consumers directly over the phone or via email.
- Where required, send customer invoices once orders have shipped
- Review and prepare manifest with batch information for any International customers who require a specific number of months of shelf life upon arrival in recipient country
- Communicate any required order changes or special instructions to the warehouse
- Give priorities to warehouse when needed
- Address any discrepancies or issues reported by the customers and provide timely responses. Inform warehouse and Director of Operations of the customer service issues to be corrected for the future
- Work internally with Finance to provide supporting information so customer credits can be issued where due
- Ensure that orders are shipping within required ship window/to be delivered by the required date.
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled as complete as possible and in accordance with the customer's packing/labeling/routing requirements
- Provide honest, proactive communication to customers and internal stakeholders. Providing tracking and order status information to stakeholders where needed
- Update & distribute customer order forms each season to reflect any assortment changes
- Monitor internal request volume/frequency and elevate any issues to Director of Operations
- Create any new skus for Kits/GWPs that will be assembled by warehouse/pack house. Complete item setup where needed and communicate skus to internal team.
- Manage execution of trade marketing and merchandising shipments once Marketing plan is established. Work directly with Merchandising Manager to ensure stores are getting the right display pieces
- Work with field team to establish trade allocations, submit orders and track shipments.
- Manage the assembly process for any Kits/GWPs that will be assembled by warehouse/pack house. Work with internal team to track inbound deliveries of kit components and ensure program dates are met.
- Validate customer orders versus allocations for new launch programs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Preferred, not required
- Fashion, beauty, PR, industry experience desired
- Strong Customer Service/Data Entry background
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an office/corporate setting
- Able to begin as soon as possible
- Maximum commitment of 3 months
- Able to work autonomously, without supervision
- Excellent software/Excel skill set for data entry
What's on Offer