Customer Service Manager
Market leading manufacturing organization
Opportunity to work with an excellent team
About Our Client
Industry leading manufacturing organization
- Supervision of customer service department personnel.
- Manage product inventory.
- Revenue maintenance and drive new sales.
- Partner with engineering teams to meet customer requirements.
- Quote repair and maintenance costs to customers.
- Schedule time for repairs and calibration.
- Schedule lab testing services.
- Regularly follow-up with customers to proves excellent service levels.
- Receive RMA's and ship RMA's.
- Schedule new product production through the Lab.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 years experience of leading a customer service team
- 2 years experience of working with technical products.
- Exposure to managing a P&L
- Management of highly skilled technical personnel.
- Manufacturing operations experience
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package