Customer Service Representative
Fortune 100 Firm
Excellent Working Environment
About Our Client
- Fortune 100 Firm; Billing and Credit Solutions company
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Customer Support Representative I
- Establish a working relationship with our customers by communicating via mail, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
- Serve as a primary contact to clients, merchants and customers providing timely, accurate and comprehensive responses and resolution to common questions and issues regarding supported programs, systems, processes and procedures. Illustrate initiative; proactively contact customers and merchants to address issues (e.g: rejections, disputes, authorizations, technical needs, potential account issues, etc.).
- Dedicated to actively engage in building rapport with internal and external parties to provide an excellent customer experience resulting in increased program usage.
- May be asked to perform administrative tasks.
- Route escalated requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate team members (e.g.: tier 2 or 3 or Leadership).
- De-escalate challenging customers, clients or merchants and provide exceptional customer support.
- Record customer interaction details, comments, and complaints within the CRM system.
- Required to meet or exceed department metrics, program Service Level Agreements and department Service Level Standards.
- Actively participate in learning sessions.
- Provide insight and feedback for client quarterly business reviews and collaborate with team and leadership to create action plans from feedback received from client to improve program satisfaction.
- Provide feedback and collaborate with other team members to improve training and documentation for processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate professionalism: Maintain accountability, promote respect, stay work-focused, be punctual, demonstrate positive attitude.
- Contribute to a culture of excellence by adhering to expectations for metrics and SLAs, participating in ongoing learning sessions and collaborating regularly with the team.
- Participate in skip level meetings with Leadership to provide team, personal and program feedback; system program and role recommendations for improvements; requests for resources/tools for role, program, and system; effectively communicate needs from Leadership.
- Accept the need for change and adapt positively to internal and external changes.
- Provide feedback and assistance for processes and procedures for new program implementations.
- Daily Tasks All expectations consistently demonstrated in an accurate, comprehensive and timely manner. Answer external and internal inquires via phone, email, etc (including, but not limited to: basic data entry, reimbursement reconciliation, dispute resolution, transaction processing issues, process and procedure questions. Prepare billings to be sent.
- Complete account and user updates. Send confirmation/approval communications. Complete account onboarding steps.
- Create and distribute applicable new launch announcements and welcome packets/letters/cards.
- Request assistance by internal departments to address applicable program issues impacting clients, merchants and customers.
The Successful Applicant
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Meet the criteria as outlined above and/or have related customer support experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of customer support experience with heavy inbound call volume.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Ability to skillfully manage challenging customer situations.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Coachable with ability to improve performance based on feedback.
- Proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong ability to work in a team and independent environment.
- Ability to consistently meet expectations in an ever-changing environment.
What's on Offer
- Long term Project