- 20 paid vacation dayas
- Fast track to development and promotions
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS platform, who assists brands gain a deeper understanding of their customers behavior in order to create, orchestrate and measure those insights. Our client works with well-known companies like Staples, Papa Johns, Entain, and more.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensures & facilitates customer onboardings, adoption, and expansion.
- Identify key opportunities by monitoring customer activity and developing solutions, delivering strategic plans to maintain customer retention and growth.
- Act as point-of-contact for customers, leverage internal business relationships and processes to resolve concerns, and enhance customer experience
- Utilizing your relationships to renew and extend contracts and negotiations for customer retention.
- Identify and track KPI's, market trends, reporting these findings by delivering regular business reviews and success plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Customer success or customer facing role.
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and relationship management skills.
What's on Offer
- 20 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick days plus two personal days
- Extensive training and development program
- High career progression