- Leading analytical instrumentation company for drug discovery
- Fully remote position located in any state in the US West Coast region
About Our Client
This organization is a science-based company providing innovative technology, solutions, support and scientific expertise to the drug development industry. They empower the pharmaceutical research community to use trusted data for the development of new and unique products that make a difference to people's lives.
- Field Service activities on all organization's equipment - including but not limited to repair PM, PV, IQ/OQ, Installation, troubleshoot, commission, etc
- Record service activities within service management and CRM software.
- Communicate with all internal teams regarding all service and customer satisfaction issues
- Work within regulated environments
- Complete service-related documentation using good documentation practices (cGMP)
- Communicate professionally with customers in various situations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in science or engineering field needed or equivalent
- 2+ years working in laboratory setting or as a field service representative required
- 1+ years' experience with instrument repair/troubleshooting preferred
- Ability to travel up to 90%
- Valid driver's license and passport
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to maintain own schedule with support from various internal teams
- Ability to troubleshoot instrumentation and recommend paths forward
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and use of hand tools
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and switch gears easily.
- Familiarity with ISO procedures
What's on Offer
- Competative base salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote position, ~90% domestic travel
- Can be located anywhere in the US West Coast near a major airport