Cyber-security - IT Audit/Compliance Analyst
Fast-paced environment with a great culture
Exciting Opportunity in Rapidly Growing Department
About Our Client
This individual will sit on a large team and be responsible for leading the execution of risk-based technology-audits and cyber security firewalls. This individual will work closely with the information security and operational management teams. The key objectives and responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in the continuous risk assessment of Information Technology processes and systems.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Provide clear and concise recommendations to management and key stakeholders.
- Assist with special projects on the information security and cyber security team
- Mentor and Coach the Intermediate staff members
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should possess the following:
- CISA, CIRSC, CISP or CISM certifcations
- Bachelor's and or Master's in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience at public accounting firm
- Hands on experience in Information Security or Technology
- Previous IT SOX, ITGC testing
- Strong work ethic and analytical skills devoted to continuous process improvement in a dynamic environment
- Project management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The role offers:
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- 6% 401k match
- Medical, Dental, Health Benefits