Cybersecurity Business Development Associate
Fortune 500 company
Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Cybersecurity Solutions company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Develop strong customer relationships with senior leaders and key influencers with clients and prospects.
Provide consultative solution selling by identifying potential cyber security risks in customer environments and tail solutions to address customer security threats and risks.
Assist with managing all aspects of sales from start to finish, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 4+ yrs of relevant business development work experience.
- Previous experience consulting on IT solutions.
- Strong closing skills.
- Accustomed to challenging quota attainment and new client acquisition.
- Willingness to travel.
- May require working both traditional and non-traditional hours.
What's on Offer
Negotiable based on experience