D2C Brand Marketing Director
Highly innovative international fashion accessory brand
Build and lead your own marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing, innovative fashion accessory business with a global presence.
Using industry innovations and creative marketing strategies, this brand has generated rapid growth and global expansion year after year. Simply put, they are on a mission to become the world's most-loved D2C brand in their category!
As their US team is expanding quickly, they are looking for a strong Marketing leader to take their US brand to the next level.
- Lead and develop a high performance, multicultural team of over 10 individuals through coaching and direct supervision. Manage UI/UX, Product Marketing, Brand Creative, and PR and Social Media departments within the Ecommerce team
- Provide brand strategy and ensure branding standards are clearly formulated and that guidelines are followed across all marketing channels. Manage strategic marketing plan and campaigns
- Drive innovation and execution throughout the Brand Marketing team by establishing high expectations for quality, efficiency, and customer service
- Identify, recommend, and execute strategies and initiatives to raise Brand Awareness, as well as driving significantly increased website traffic and conversion rates
- Responsible for display advertising strategy and agency coordination
- Lead Social Media team and agencies to ensure community development and ensure sales revenue & return on spent for Social Media advertising channels
- Initiate and lead team creative and strategic brainstorm to prepare yearly and quarterly marketing plans for campaigns, products and site optimization
- Identify and communicate business needs based off analysis for improved website functionality and enhanced customer experience to dramatically grow the business
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends to guide UI/UX manager day to day activities and larger optimization projects
- Oversee the marketing strategy for new and existing product categories. Product design, strategy and management
- Build cross-functional relationships with the Brand Marketing and other teams within the organization to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives
- Manage Brand Marketing budget. Negotiate vendor contracts, rate and service level agreements for all brand marketing initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business management, marketing, or related degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5 years relevant experience in progressively responsible marketing roles in Fashion or Lifestyle Ecommerce Business
- 3+ years of experience in a team leadership role
- Strong sense of fashion and international trends. Strong interest in Social Media and rising marketing platform and technologies
This is an office based position.
What's on Offer
- Lead and grow US business for a highly Innovative Global D2C fashion accessory brand
- New role reporting to global CEO, directly involve in business strategy to execution
- Competitive salary+ full beneifts
- Work with top tier global Fashion D2C talents
- International training and traveling opportunities