- Career Growth Opportunity
- Exponentially Growing CPG Firm
About Our Client
Confidential, top CPG Firm
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product and Technology team to solicit analytic business requirements and frame actionable questions
- Integrate data from multiple data sources, performing analysis to identify data relationships, including trends, patterns and correlations.
- Use data processing, querying and analysis tools to provide actionable insights
- Utilize visualization tools while creating reporting, dashboards and KPIs
- Lead data analysts, data engineers and database admins from initial discovery and design stages of new data science initiative all the way through implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in data analytics
- Expertise in Data Warehousing and Data Visualization
- Highly proficient in Tableau modern data warehousing tools
- Expert in data modeling and data integration
- Comfortable working in a faced paced and dynamic environment
- Ideally coming from CPG and E-Commerce backgrounds
What's on Offer
The Data Analyst will be compensated based off of experience level. This role will be remote.
- Competitive compensation
- Health Benefits