Excellent opportunity for professional development.
About Our Client
- Confidential, exponentially growing Fin-tech Firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Build tooling and automation with data pipelines to improve efficiency and quality
- Implement data ingestion pipelines
- Define, develop and adhere to a data validation process from ingestion to end user work flows
- Support and build out the firms Managed Data Services platform The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience of Data Engineering in a business critical environment
- Excellent scripting skills in Python and relational/non-relational querying languages
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing principles
- Experience working with API's and in Financial Markets
- Really nice to have: ElasticSearch, Airflow, Pandas and AWS What's on Offer
The Successful Applicant
- A strong background in a high growth, fast paced environment
- A variety of experience in design methods including but not limited to: User Mapping, Prototyping, Visual Design & wire-framing
- Strong design fundamentals
- Bachelors degree in a design discipline
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Standard Benefits
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this time