- Top Tier firm seeks
- Data Engineer
About Our Client
- Top Tier firm is looking for a skilled Data Engineer to join their growing team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Build automation around data pipelines that improve the efficiency, quality and resiliency of our data engineering framework
Must have ETL Pipeline experience
- Experience with data warehousing
Provide the highest quality data for our users by continuously defining, developing and adhering to a data validation process from ingestion to end user work flows
Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our data management capabilities and processes are world class and always improving
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ Years as a Data Engineer
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Experience with Snowflake, AWS, Cloud, and Python
- Experience working with APIS
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Ability to work remote.
US Work Authorization is required.