- Remote Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is a major conglomerate in the entertainment & media space that operates 20 different businesses across 30 countries. Aside from traditional television, our client also operates in sectors revolving around motion picture, athletic sponsorship, streaming services, and theme park attractions.
- Responsible for managing customer & technical team discussions.
- Technical Project Management functions.
- Must have ample experience with Core Data Analytics Skills such as SQL.
- Good to have knowledge on GCP offerings or any other cloud services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Data Analytical development background with skills such as SQL.
- Agile SAFE Methodology Certified with Developer/Engineering Background.
- Expert in Programming Language either JAVA or Python etc.
- Technical Background with Cloud Experience GCP tech stack or similar stacks.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package plus Annual Bonus + LTI Options
- 100% Remote Working Environment.
- Full Spectrum Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision.
- 401k Company Match.
- 20+ Days PTO.