- Leading Financial Services Firm in New York, New York!
- Competitive Rate, Long Term Contract!
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services located in New York, New York, looking for a Data Governance Lead.
- Assist with the definition of Data Management Standards to support the Data Management Policy
- Implement a new CDE governance framework in alignment with both Head Office and Business line sponsored projects, including identification of CDEs, ownership assignment, development of DQ controls and metrics
- Lead a Business Glossary initiative to include an expanded set of critical and impactful data elements and supporting metadata
- Participate actively in existing projects and initiatives as well as production processes where needed
- Assist with implementation of CIB Data Management Strategy in close collaboration w/CIB-wide stakeholders
- Update/Create and centralize key Data Management Policies / Frameworks as needed
- Liaise with IT partners to ensure Functional and IT Lineage capture has been completed for CDEs
- Offer expertise with selecting and implementing strategic tools to support the orchestration of Data Management activities
Create content and materials for Data Office sponsored Committees as well as other regulatory and senior management forums as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Have excellent presentation skills (MS PPT) and be able to produce senior level presentations
- Have knowledge of and demonstrated success with many of the activities listed above
- Be self-motivated, pro-active and open to tasks outside normal responsibilities
- Preferred experience with leading vendor tools like Collibra, Informatica, Erwin
- Strong understanding of Finance and Risk business
- Solid prior experience in data quality management
- Understanding of Regulatory Reports
- Have a leadership attitude to help spread out the data quality mindset across the platform
- Microsoft Office applications (with a focus on MS PPT)
- Data analysis, testing
- PowerBi and/or Tableau
- Database querying tools
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation daily rate based on candidate's previous experience.
Apply today using the link and your resume will be considered in the next 24 hours!