Deductions and Credit Analyst
About Our Client
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a strong, tight knit consumer goods organization. They are looking for a strong Deductions and Credit Analyst to join their White Plains office of 150.
- Collect past dues for customer accounts
- Researching, analyzing and clearing customer deductions
- Provide monthly reporting to identify deduction trends and track results for assigned customer base.
- Resolve customer disputed deductions pertaining to handling, discounts, shortages and freight claims.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' experience within AR, Credit or Deductions
- Ability to work confidently within a versatile office environment with changing priorities
- High competence in the Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, being confident to communicate with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Full working rights within the United States
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits
- Work alongside a global team of successful individuals