Demand Planner for Household Consumer Goods Brand
Work from home flexibility
Great benefits and compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known Consumer Goods Manufacturer and distributor in the Chino, CA area. They have very recognizable brands of cleaning products, tools, bakeware, cookware, and food storage under their umbrella.The Demand Planner will be a key individual on the forecasting team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Demand Planner ideally has worked with a large volume of SKUs, has partnered with a planning team, and has had exposure to the S&OP process at a previous employer. Other key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in demand planning activities of a subset of company products
- Working cross-functionally with sales to develop demand and sales forecasts based on trends and historical patterns.
- Making forecast adjustments based on seasonal products, promotions, and resets.
- Working with the supply planning team to align capacity, MOQ, and logistics constraints
- S&OP process experience is a MUST
The Successful Applicant
This individual must have a high-level of anaytical experience and works well on a team. Other requirements include:
High level of Excel skills (pivot tables, etc.)
Be proactive and a self-starter
3+ years of experience in a Demand Planning Analyst, Demand Planner or Forecasting Analyst role
Demand Works experience is a PLUS!
What's on Offer
This client has a robust compensation and benefits package. Other perks include:
- Work from home (for the remainder of Covid) and flexibility with onsite schedule post-Covid
- 401K with match
- Great compensation