Demand Planner at Hyper-Growth Wellness Co.
Opportunity for growth
Fantastic mission and culture
About Our Client
The Demand Planner is a critical role in the business of perishable, consumer goods products! The ideal Demand Planner will create and maintain forecast models for the business and account for upcoming product launches. This individual will account for promotional planning and capacity planning. Because our client is implementing an ERP system, they will be an active member of testing the new system.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a part of a rapidly growing company! As the Demand Planner, you will be integral in the S&OP process and continually strive to communicate risks and opportunities to stakeholders and senior leadership. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure supply of finished good items to maintain target inventory levels at multiple warehouse locations.
- Weekly forecast and analyze of quantitative and qualitative inputs to the forecast such as finished good production, inventory on hand, orders in transit and new product launches.
- Improve forecast accuracy to drive improvement in KPIs such as service level and inventory carry
- Support the company's culture and mission through constant communication and teamwork.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3+ years of experience within forecasting
- Advanced Excel proficiency (index, match, sumproduct, conditional forecasting, pivot tables, etc.)
- Adaptability and flexibility
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive growth trajectory and great compensation. In addition:
- Fantastic benefits and team
- Dog friendly office
- Free wellness products!
- Flexibility with schedule