- Popular beauty brand seeking a demand planner to join their team!
- Competitive salary, great benefits package, positive company culture
About Our Client
With a focus on clean beauty and a positive customer experience, the client has thrived in the last year with their mission to get everyone's hands on safe products despite uncertainty in our current world. The client focuses their efforts on only pairing with suppliers that share their same ideology as well as educating the world on what makes their products the safest ones to use on the market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns, support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Set the strategy and oversee all production of co-packs achieving vendor service objectives while maintaining the highest freshness of stock.
- Create and maintain targets of inventory levels ensuring the optimal stock cover.
- Lead cross functional alignment between logistics, 3PL, DSP, and the sales team.
- Plan inventory flow, analyze statistical data, and generate forecasting solutions.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve production forecast accuracy, successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management, monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance, and address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Professional experience in Supply Chain required, Planner role preferred.
- Advanced Excel required, ERP, SAP, and MRP experience preferred
- Inventory management & Forecasting experience required.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills as well as highly collaborative
- Experience working in a retail environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401K savings match
- Paid vacation time
- Referral bonus program