Demand Planning Manager
Looking for a strong Demand Planning Manager to make an immediate impact
Stable, growing organization poised for a lucrative 2021
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer who has maintained a stable, and thriving business through 2020. With divisions involved in several essential product markets, our client is building out their Supply Chain team to gear up for even more growth in 2021.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Demand Planning Manager will own the rolling forecast for a large North American business unit. In this B2B environment, the Demand Planning Manager will not only need to develop internal relationships but will also be responsible for fostering partner relationships as well. The ideal candidate will have strong planning experience across supply and demand, with a heavier focus on the demand side. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead the monthly demand forecasting process, developing a consensus across finance, sales and customers service
- Serve as the SME for the demand management process
- Own demand KPIs and metrics and maintain forecast accuracy
- Work to develop efficiencies within the forecasting process
- Participate in cross-functional S&OP meetings
- Work alongside key clients to understand demand drivers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, focus within supply chain highly preferred
- Experience in an ERP environment (SAP highly preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and other demand planning software
- Proven ability to influence at all levels of an organization
What's on Offer
If you feel you are qualified for the above position, please apply directly. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly. Compensation levels will be based on candidate expectations and qualifications and will be commensurate with experience. This role will have a target base salary of $100k.