- Specialty Subcontractor that is also a licensed General Contractor
- Handles everything from design to prefabrication to construction
About Our Client
Client is a well-established, national group of passionate designers, architects, engineers, contractors and innovators. Focus is specialty construction of Commercial projects, however, client is also a licensed General Contractor acting as it's own GC on various projects.
Design Integration Manager will:
- Lead design coordination meetings with the Architectural design team.
- Communicate design requirements to the integration team.
- Detail structural design in Revit for BIM coordination.
- Coordinate clash detections with MEP subcontractors.
- Organizing and assigning task items for the integration team.
- Generate perspectives renderings in Enscape for user group presentations.
- Model well using Revit/Navisworks
- Be responsible for BIM/Revit team
- Set a strategy for the continued BIM adoption for all projects
- Develop plan based on contractual requirements and conduct BIM coordination meetings with consultants to set expectations for its execution.
- Actively participate in projects by providing support through all phases of design and delivery process.
- Connect with project teams throughout to discover and prioritize engagement opportunities.
- Lead and participate in various technology-related R+D efforts and special projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Design Integration Manager profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years of full-time REVIT drafting experience (or equivalent) in an interior design or architectural office
- Previous work experience in the construction design-build industry desired.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, etc.)
- Required software literacy: A minimum of (2) years' experience with an proprietor of Software Required. (Revit v2011 or higher, ACAD v2011 or higher, Sketchup) highly desired. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Enscape preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize the proactive, innovative, and consultative approach in interaction with all clients and architects.
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- 15 days of PTO
- 8 Paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
- Wellness App with reimbursement of up to $500/year
- Profit Sharing