- Dynamic role in fast growing Medical Device Start-up
- Work on new products in the bio-materials space
About Our Client
Our client is an oral health care company that delivers advanced, easy-to-use implants, biomaterials and planning software for dental professionals focused on providing the most functional and most aesthetically pleasing outcomes possible.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of The Design Quality Engineer II are:
Basic tasks associated with this position are as follows:
- Review and maintain Design History Files for new products and product improvements
- Revise SOPs and align with regulatory requirements
- Document critical engineering analyses and studies
- Develop specifications, test methods/equipment, author verification and validation protocols/reports
- Maintain risk management files, perform risk assessments/FMEA
- Interface with critical suppliers during design transfer and resolve technical issues
- Author and review document change orders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Design Quality Engineer II are:
- BS in Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering
- 1-5 years of medical device experience
- Important Skills: PFMEA, Verification & Validation(V&V), SOP
What's on Offer
Our client offers a base salary with strong benefits and the flexibility to work from home.