- Join a well established Medical Device company focusing in Aesthetics
- Join a growing location directly in Marlboro, MA
About Our Client
Our client is known globally for its innovating energy-based technologies that change lives and our new brand embodies our continued commitment to innovating medical aesthetic treatment solutions based on solid science and effective outcomes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Design Quality Engineer are:
- Responsible for Review and Approval of protocols and reports, SOPs and Master Documents
- Ensure FDA and other regulatory knowledge and experience is applied to risk assessments
- Responsible for review of Product Development reports and relevant data
- Understand and help implement global processes of the QMS related to Design Controls
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. . Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Design Quality Engineer will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience
- Understand of Global medical Device regulations
- Project Management (development of project plans, status meetings, project reporting, etc.) and organizational change movement
What's on Offer
If you are interest in this position, please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.