- 100% employee-owned company
- Flexible hours and remote opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is 100% employee-owned company. They have been recognized as a Best Place to Work 60 times by our employee-owners. You will have the opportunity to own your career and deliver impact within our culture of ownership and innovation focused around providing the gold standard of client service for the world's most recognizable and elite brands and institutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Real Estate Development Manager contributes to the company's success by assisting the Development Manager in providing strategic planning, project management, and financial oversight in new build development projects while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in terms of quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field required, Master's Degree preferred;
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation
- 401K match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Group health benefits
- 2+ weeks PTO
- Company retreats