- Tight knit team
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a local fully integrated Development and Construction firm with a robust pipeline of multifamily and early education projects.
- Assist with site research, in-depth market analysis and development scenario proforma analysis related to new acquisitions
- Creating and modifying development models, budgets, and pro formas to assess potential developments and assist in ongoing development of existing projects
- Analyzing and comparing complex partnership agreements and project capitalization options
- Preparing investment memoranda and other presentations for internal investment review, to raise equity and secure debt
- Assist in the preparation of various ad-hoc analyses and materials to facilitate the development and finance teams
- Coordinate and gather industry and market information including comparable rent/sales data, operating expenses and other pre-development costs
- Assist in the preparation of investment committee memorandums
- Participate in the pipeline and investment/development selection with upper management
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BA degree at a minimum and 3+ years experience in the real estate industry with 2 year minimum in Multifamily development (affordable housing preferred but not required).
- Excellent understanding of financial modeling is a requirement (the company utilizes Microsoft Excel for financial analysis).
- Experience and knowledge in multifamily development and underwriting is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis. Microsoft Project experience desired.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgment and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-started and work effectively in a small team and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in power point/preparing investment packages
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
What's on Offer
Opportunities for growth and development