Full service real estate investment firm that does everything in house
Specialize in industrial parks/multifamily podium builds in the Seattle market
About Our Client
This client is a full service real estate investment firm that does everything in house from acquisitions, design/architecture, construction, and property management. They are a privately funded portfolio developer that has been around for 25 years with over $1.8 billion in owned assets in the Puget Sound region. They are currently kicking off a 2.1M SF industrial park and are looking for a Development Associate to add to their team. This is a GREAT opportunity to gain development experience, especialliy in the industrial/multifamily space.
- Develop and implement the overall project execution strategy, starting with the preparation and presentation of the pro forma analyses in the feasibility and underwriting process.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Team to prepare and present development plans for internal approval.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure timely completion of projects in a manner consistent with the approved development plans.
- Prepare quarterly reports that summarize overall project activity/performance and present information to inside and outside partners.
- Ensure that all measures of risk mitigation and safety are carried out through the duration of the project.
- Ensure that Tarragon's required level of quality is incorporated into all aspects of work product, whether it be in written, analytical or in the execution of the physical work on the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Position requires a four year degree in Construction Management
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Must be a self-motivated and team-oriented individual with strong verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be detail oriented and possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project). Prior experience with Yardi Project Management a plus.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal working relationships with fellow team members and other industry participants.
- Must be resourceful and have a strong commitment toward ensuring accuracy in the own work product and the work product of others.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Car and phone allowance