*Must have Raiser's Edge experience*
Internship experience is a plus!
About Our Client
Our client is a nonprofit organization and specializes in serving underprivileged children and families in developing countries. They pride themselves on improving the quality of life around the world. They offer social and health services and cultural and educational programs.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
- Directly support the Director of Development and Development team
- Create and development fundraising plans
- Secure financial support to meet annual/monthly goals
- Run and organization events for donors to meet annual goals
- Database management: entering and tracking expenses and donations through nonprofit databases such as Raiser's Edge
- Community outreach: promote the mission of the organization to members, donors, and clients
- Project management: run and organize fundraising events for donors
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Nonprofit or development management
- Relevant Development or Outreach work/internship experience
- Advanced proficiently with database management such as Raiser's Edge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative with projects
- Mission-driven and passionate attitude
- Detail-oriented, organized, and follow-up
What's on Offer
The ideal candidate will be polished and experienced working in the nonprofit space. This person must be proactive, detail-oriented, and mission-driven.