USD18 - USD25 per hour (USD37,437 - USD51,996)
Non-Profit Seeking Temporary Development Coordinator
Raiser's Edge Experience A Must
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a temporary Development Coordinator. This role is fully remote and the client is providing a laptop.
- Development Management - Assists Executive Director with annual fund raising plans, proposes and cultivates new development prospects, prepares meeting briefs, and tracks contributions.
- Major Giving Programs - Coordinates annual fund raising events and oversees individual giving program by organizing monthly events with distinguished civic leaders.
- Membership Development - Researches prospective members, coordinates annual renewals, drafts invitation letters, and maintains the membership database.
- Communications Strategy - Develops a digital communications strategy with program and executive staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Raiser's Edge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience in membership, fund raising, grant writing is a plus.
- Experience in strategic and/or digital communications is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity to Network