- $130,000 - $160,000 Base + Bonuses + Benefits!
- Leading, National Multifamily Real Estate Firm!
About Our Client
This National Multifamily Real Estate Firm are looking for their Development Director to oversee all aspects of the acquisitions and development process, evaluating LP positions and working closely with joint venture development partners.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Evaluating Limited Partnership (LP) positions
- Managing and supporting all aspects of the development process; direct development & joint ventures (JV) transactions
- Overseeing and evaluating the project portfolio across multiple US states
- Meeting development partners
- Work closely with senior management, construction management, asset management teams
The Successful Applicant
- 6-8+ years' experience within the Real Estate industry
- A Bachelors Degree in Real Estate or similar
- Experience working with LPs & JVs
- The ability to travel nationally once a month
What's on Offer
If you are a driven & analytical real estate professional who wants to work for a company with a collaborative work environment and a flat organizational structure, and who will truly listen to & implement your strategic ideas then this is the opportunity you have been searching for!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)