- Multibillion-dollar greenfield mixed-used masterplan
- Work alongside a team of world class development professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar large-scale project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use master plans.
- Together with the relevant teams, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
- Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
- Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
- Liaise with internal and third-party construction team and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
- Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years in real estate development, particularly in international mega projects, with a broad range of experience in feasibility, due diligence design and development management, investment, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning.
- Solid track record of driving development from initial feasibility studies through to delivery and operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
- Experience in managing and dealing with prominent third party advisors, program and project management companies, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a unique opportunity to lead the strategy, design and delivery of a large scale, mixed use master plan
- Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
Quote job ref