- Full-service real estate investment firm local to Louisville market for 20 years
- 6+ years worth of work secured in the pipeline
About Our Client
This client is a full service real estate investment firm that does everything in house from acquisitions, design/architecture, construction, and property management. They are a privately funded portfolio developer that has been around for 20 years with over $600 million under management. They are are looking for a Development Manager to add to their Louisville team, focusing on major multifamily projects in their pipeline.
The Development Manager - Louisville responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the overall project execution strategy, starting with the preparation and presentation of the pro forma analyses in the feasibility and underwriting process.
- Work in conjunction with the VP of Development to prepare and present development plans for internal approval.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure timely completion of projects in a manner consistent with the approved development plans.
- Ensure that all measures of risk mitigation and safety are carried out through the duration of the project.
- Ensure a high level of quality that is incorporated into all aspects of work product, whether it be in written, analytical or in the execution of the physical work on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Development Manager - Louisville qualifications include:
- 3+ years of work experience is ideal
- Must be a self-motivated and team-oriented individual with strong verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be detail oriented and possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project). Prior experience with Yardi Project Management a plus.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal working relationships with fellow team members and other industry participants.
- Must be resourceful and have a strong commitment toward ensuring accuracy in the own work product and the work product of others.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered for the Development Manager - Louisville are:
- Above market compensation
- Full benefits
- Car and phone allowance