Development Manager - Residential
$120,000 - $140,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
Successful Real Estate Development Firm!
About Our Client
The successful Real Estate Development Firm are actively seeking a motivated, driven Development Manager to manage a large scale residential/multifamily projects.
This person will preferably come from a stick-build construction background taking the project from design to development and on to construction documentation.
- Oversee the design & development of large scale residential projects
- Project management
- Budgeting and financial analysis
- Process, manage, and secure all project approvals and permits
- Coordinate with local and federal agencies to ensure compliance in regards to zoning, permitting, and associated entitlements
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree in Real Estate or similar
- Proven Development Management experience, preferably within residential/multifamily
- You would ideally have a background in stick build construction
What's on Offer
This is the chance to work on high-profile projects in the Washington, DC area, for an extremely well-respected development firm.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page.