- Excellent opportunity to move into the development side of construction
- Our client is offering a hybrid working model with remote working options.
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified holding company headquarted in downtown Chicago. They are a multifamily developer and general contractor. They also do some work in entertianment, hospitality, real estate and commercial. This is great opportunity for someone from the general contracting world to make a shift over to the development side of the business.
APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Supervise development team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns.
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Perform cash flow analysis and process invoices in a timely fashion.
- Develop business presentations for customer as needed.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Interact with customers to clearly understand business needs and expectations.
- Build positive working relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in timely and accurate manner.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field preferred (Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture).
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Having multi-family experience.
- Software experience in Bluebeam, Procore, Timberline.
- A non-jumpy candidate.
- Team player, outgoing personality who has the ability/experience to work closely and talk with candidates.
- Negotiating and relationship management skills.
- True leadership experience managing teams.
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy is crucial.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $120K (Completely dependent upon all aspects of experience).
- Dynamic bonus structure - ability to make up to $200K in first year with company.
- 401K plan with 3-5% company match.
- Top benefits (Health, Vision and Dental).
- Life insurance.
- Paternity and Maternity leave.
- PTO up to 3+ weeks starting.
- Paid company holidays and sick leave.