- FinTech Blockchain Startup
- Remote working opportunity
About Our Client
Blockchain / Fintech / Crypocurrency startup
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a DevSecOps engineer, you will provide leadership in the DevSecOps areas of Vulnerability Scanning, Certificate Management, Password Policy Management, Data Analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of Remediation Patching, and other daily Security and Compliance efforts. Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated security framework for robust deployment tools and processes, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience (3-5 years) in a Production Engineering or related position.
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization.
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc).
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization's network, infrastructure, and application's and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives.
- Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
- Leadership and Teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes.
- Proficiency in C/C++ Programming and Bash, Python or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc).
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines.
What's on Offer
- Bonus (7% - 10% depending on seniority of role), stock and token options
- 32 days PTO
- 401k Plan
- Health/vision/dental family plans w/ employee contribution
- Fully-loaded MacBook Pro
- Work from home - core hours 11-2 ET with flexibility