Digital Inbound Marketing Specialist - Biotech- Georgia
Join a rapidly growing global company
Reports directly to C-Suite
About Our Client
With 3 offices globally and just over 100 employees my client is a market leader in safer food solutions. They are looking to bring in a Digital Inbound Marketing Specialist who will report to their CMO and assist with creating marketing campaigns than generate inbound lead flow.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The ideal candidate will help:
- Develop Comapny's Audience on Social Media Platforms: Spread awareness of the Company value proposition to new and existing users through LinkedIn and other social channels. Develop relationships with brand ambassadors, and maintain the integrity and voice of our brand.
- Manage Content Syndication: Identify third-party opportunities for sharing content. Make introductions with partnering brands, develop relationships with editorial staff, and ensure the proper publishing of Company content.
- Directly Support our Organic Strategy: Coordinate the development of articles, infographics, videos and other forms of website content while reinforcing the principals of inbound marketing.
- Create and Send Email Campaigns: Support the development of innovative and creative email campaigns targeting prospective and existing customers. Launch new campaigns announcing product developments, user stories, new science and technical data, and additional topics that impact our target customer demographic.
The Digital Marketing Specialist must be highly driven, organized and eager to excel in a dynamic environment. You'll get a real kick out of seeing the quality and quantity of inbound leads flowing in as a result of your thought and creativity. The market landscape within food and pet food production is complex, rapidly evolving and highly competitive. You will be part of a high performing sales and marketing operation tasked with business model transformation and acceleration of our success.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience (2-3+ years) in an inbound marketing or content management role
- Experience identifying content opportunities and matching those opportunities with high value and shareable assets
- Practical knowledge of sales funnels and how to drive traffic using content
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Innovative and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multitask, with a do-what-it-takes, go-getter attitude that is a positive influence on workplace culture
- Ability to listen thoughtfully and respond accurately, both in print and verbally
- Ability to think outside of the box to develop and execute strategies to gain market share
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven ability to work within and influence teams to the completion of common goals in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with HubSpot, BigCommerce, and Salesforce
- Experience using social media listening and posting platforms like Hootsuite
- Graphic design skills
What's on Offer
- Location: Lawrenceville GA - in office role
- Compensation: $55-60(k) base + 20% bonus
- Opportunity to report to the C-Suite and join a rapidly growing organization