Digital Marketing Manager - Fintech - Boston
An exciting startup company making a positive impact on people's lives!
An innovative fintech venture helping international students & professionals
About Our Client
- A fintech venture company that offers credit to international employees and students
- This company is a great fit for customers who do not have a long US history of credit or social security number. Loans are provided to all visa holders from all nationalities!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Generate revenue by leveraging various channels like content and email marketing, paid advertising, public relations, SEO, SEM, social, and offline marketing channels
- Develop and execute cyclical marketing strategy directed towards leads and clients
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze traffic, increase lead generation and improve conversions
- Implement and manage content strategy for social media, blogs, partnerships and creation of original content
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise in SEO, SEM, PPC and social, email and content marketing channels
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Knowledge of web analytics
What's on Offer
- Amazing opportunity to work in an exciting startup environment
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to grow