Digital Marketing Manager - Marketing Technology
Rapid growth company of 20 years maintaining start-up company feel
Work in a startup environment alongside innovative and creative professionals
About Our Client
A 20 year old customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. Company philosophy is built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
- Serve as the trusted adviser for our clients by guiding them through the marketing platform planning and execution processes, including leading Demand Generation Workshops.
- Understand and manage paid search campaigns, marketing automation, social media marketing, and other inbound marketing tactics.
- Understand A/B and multivariate testing and how it can be applied to D/UX decisions.
- Consult with clients to develop and execute digital marketing strategies that align with their business goals and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep working experience with digital agencies, system integrators, or marketing service providers is highly preferred.
- Have a sound understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each digital channel, as well as how the different channels work well in tandem.
- Strong technical acumen and excellent communication and presentation skills required.
What's on Offer
- Top of the line benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, EAP program, HRA account and more
- Management and employee training's offered regularly
- Nine company paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
- Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve