Digital Marketing Manager
Globally respected statistical software
Established resources with startup opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global software company that specializes in quality improvement and education. With over 25 years of experience, our client are now operating in over 40 countries and are working with the majority of Fortune 100 companies.
- Experience using analytics and/or data mining software, such as Salford products, SAS, Python, R, or similar products
- Strong experience with data preparation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- Enthusiasm and willingness to travel to various customer sites and trade shows on a frequent basis (25%-30%)
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, and transport objects weighing 50 pounds.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
- Working knowledge of computer applications (hardware and software).
- Experience with Minitab products is a plus.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in statistics or machine learning or closely related technical discipline with significant statistical coursework.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, business and software sales.
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience
- Proven technical aptitude in areas relevant to product line.
- Extensive knowledge of Six Sigma and other applicable methodologies
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary+ full benefits
- West coast working hours (10 am CST start)
- Collaborative team culture