Digital Marketing Manager
Established business with a 'start up' feel.
Global scope running digital marketing campaigns.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing global publicly traded medical device manufacturer.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree Marketing, Communications, or Customer Engagement field
* Minimum 5 plus years of progressive digital marketing experience, including ecommerce experience and b2b marketing along with of project management experience working with external agencies for content development
* Demonstrated ability to deliver digital driven marketing campaigns from strategy to execution
* Fluent in using Google analytics, and other analytic tools for decision making and optimization of digital campaigns
* Strong digital design, content marketing, copywriting and communication skills required
* Proven success in translating customer clinical requirements and insights into digital campaigns
* Proven project management skills
* Experience with website software applications for advanced, and digital marketing software tools:
* Depth of knowledge with inbound/outbound marketing principles
* Experience website management via HTML and Content Management Systems
* Experience with user design, graphic design, responsive and mobile design, and other customer interface tools
* Strong attention to detail, ability to present digital marketing plans and engage in conversations, receive feedback and implement plans with great speed and efficiency
* Self-starting, entrepreneurial approach where resources and plans requires prioritization and regular updating to keep content fresh and engaging
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.