Digital Marketing Manager
Great industry, company, and compensation package
Bonus + Perks
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader within the world of interiors; they are a leading multi-category resource in today's floor covering market and work with incredibly talented designers to produce high-quality, gorgeous rugs, carpets, and other accessories for design-centric homes around the world.
- Implement initiatives that drive target KPI's such as sales conversion rates, inbound lead volume, site traffic, and other related performance metrics.
- Recommend and employ digital strategies that strengthen current traditional marketing initiatives to create successful integrated campaigns.
- Monitor and communicate performance against effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital marketing; analyze, review, and report on effectiveness to maximize results.
- Identify insights and promote the value and importance of digital marketing throughout the organization.
- Work with creative and marketing communication teams to extend marketing messages through digital channels.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5+ years experience working within digital marketing.
- Prior experience using Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and related digital advertising tools.
- Must have a proven track record of utilizing digital marketing strategies to improve online brand positioning and customer acquisition.
- In-depth knowledge of industry leading strategies and methodologies.
- Creative problem solver who works well in a team based environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure in a high-visibility role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related field required.
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, they offer a highly competitve base, comprehensive benefits package, huge growth and bonus potential.