Digital Marketing Manager
Join a leader in the fashion industry
Opportunity to grow a brand with a global presence
About Our Client
My client is a global fashion brand that was established in 2010 and is building out their presence in West Hollywood, CA. This company has grown rapidly by delivering key season trends to fashion obsessed millennials!
- Within 2 months of starting, implement a 12 months plan for the US that is geared at rapidly expanding businesses awareness and direct marketing for the US consumer
- Work with the team to roll out marketing across all channels to facilitate and achieve gross revenue growth of 200% in 12 months
- Manage a marketing budget and report on performance weekly and monthly. Suggest improvements and put forward recommendations for regular budget changes.
The Successful Applicant
- BA in web/digital marketing, business, marketing, technology field, MBA a plus
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce project management and leading teams
- SEO with advanced skills in search and conversion optimization
- Solid comprehension of best practice online marketing techniques and applications
- Demonstrated excellence in campaign management
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Self-starter with a solid blend of critical and creative thinking
- Creatively oriented with an understanding of usability experience
- A Sense of urgency, you must have the ability to execute and be willing to go the extra mile
- Content creation and curation experience is desired, ability to position relevant content from various sources, leveraging new and existing content to drive customer sales
- Develops and implements best practice solutions
What's on Offer
- Great compensation including perks like team member discounts on clothing
- Social gatherings and company events.
- Paid vacation days, sick days
- Medical and dental benefits.
- You will also be eligible to participate in our 401(k) program