- Join one of the leading innovators in electric vehicle battery materials.
- Be a foundational marketer who supports product and communications programs.
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing aerogel technology company founded in 2001 to capitalize on patented advances in aerogel manufacturing. Their extensive portfolio of proprietary aerogel products are manufactured at scale and sold worldwide in the Electric Vehicle, Energy Infrastructure, Sustainable Building Materials, and Power Generation industries.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will support both product-specific and brand-specific campaigns across all digital channels. In this role, you will develop, deploy, and nurture channels to support specific business results.
- Partner with product marketing, product management, engineering, and sales teams to develop effective content and sales enablement tools to drive impact and ROI. Author said content.
- Support an analytical approach to content creation to generate the maximum impact from marketing efforts. Set KPI targets; measure, track, and report performance.
- Deploy sound understanding of traditional SEO practices like keyword research, link building, on-page optimization, etc.
- Aid in maintenance of corporate website and develop new web pages and landing pages as needed.
- Optimize campaign creative for maximizing clicks and conversions, and drive quality targeted leads while minimizing costs.
- Partner with other marketing team members to support integrated campaigns and advise on the best use of digital tactics to support objectives.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
To be most successful in this role, applicants should have comfort in both the analytical and creative sides of marketing. In this role you will support Product Marketing and Communications leaders,
- 3-5+ years' experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Strong writing skills that span various pieces, including social media, emails, blogs, application notes, white papers, brochures, promotional materials, website content, newsletters, invitations, presentations, and others.
- Experience with the full marketing mix and knowledgeable on current marketing communications trends and practices.
- Experience in identifying target digital audiences and developing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Working knowledge of persona-based marketing and creating content to target all phases of a buyer's journey
- An in-depth understanding of websites, content management systems, social media, digital advertising, and user experience.
- Willingness to gain knowledge about the customer, the competition, and issues impacting business, coupled with the ability to use this information to shape market content.
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- SEO experience directly or indirectly implementing website improvements
- Design experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
What's on Offer
Salary and Offer Details Below:
- $85,000 - $100,000 base
- Competitive healthcare benefits including healthcare, vision, dental
- 401K with employer contribution
- Generous PTO package
- Long and short term disability coverages
- Travel reimbursement up to 100%
- Flexible working structure