- Growing Product Team
- Seeking Digital Product Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a cookware brand, specializing in non-toxic kitchenware. They have become one of the fastest growing digitally native brands and are now sold in retailers such as Target, West Elm, Crate & Barrel, etc.
This role is fully remote and candidates can be located anywhere in the US.
- Own the company's digital product roadmap, manage sprints, and be accountable for website KPIs.
- Develop hypotheses and lead experimentation efforts to facilitate an always-on testing environment.
- Evolve the on-site merchandising experience of current products, new products, and new bundles at various price points.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, growth, & brand marketing to continuously evolve digital product strategy.
- Design digital product reports and conduct ad hoc reporting.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of relevant product management experience, preferably at a high-growth ecommerce startup
- Familiarity with Shopify and content management platforms such as Contentful.
- Desire to optimize the user experience & improve KPIs.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a fast learner.
- Analytical and use data to inform the digital product roadmap and sprint prioritization.
- Ability to conduct both quantitative (i.e. A/B testing) and qualitative research and synthesize results into actionable insights.
- Experience in Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools is required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
- Flexible PTO.
- Fully remote work structure.