Digital Test Engineer
Great opportunity at a growing semiconductor manufacturing company.
Seeking a Digital Test Engineer with Automated Test Equipment experience.
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a semiconductor manufacturing company in the North Shore.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work on Test program development and support the use of automated test equipment.
- Responsible for applicable hardware and production support.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Work on product characterization and bench analysis.
- Support and assist with product test quotes.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of test or manufacturing engineering experience.
- Experience with Automated Test Equipment required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation.
- Competitive benefits.