- Exciting growth opportunity
- Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a growing manufacturing firm in the King of Prussia, PA area and has a dominant grasp on their specific product space which was allowed the logistics firm to have a strong national client base. The Director of Accounting will be a strong addition to the growing department, and is open due to growth. The Accounting team right now is physically located in King of Prussia area, and this role has the ability to be more heavily involved in product accounting analysis as the company grows.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Lead team in managing month end process & quarter financial statements/reports
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
The Successful Applicant
- CPA preferred
- Consolidation experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in manufacturing
- Change management/leadership experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to be involved in the daily details
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic work environment/culture - several monthly work sponsored social events
- Opportunity to work directly with ownership/upper management
- Ability to join a large manufacturing company and provide direction/leadership
APPLY TODAY AND YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED/REVIEWED FOR THIS ROLE WIHTIN 24 HOURS!